Sunday, July 08, 2007

Weekend recap

Well vacation is winding down, it's Sunday and I have to go back to work tomorrow. I don't really mind, five days off and I tend to get bored. Not that I didn't do anything. Friday I went out with my girlfriend for a bit, she had a headache so we didn't do much, just went to Barnes and Nobles and then Rasputin. I didn't buy anything at either, though I did buy a Transformers toy (Bumblebee) and she fell in love with it and now wants to see the movie. I have no problem going for a third time.

Saturday was a bit busy. Jackie had her last class and I decided to go. There wasn't much evidence presented, but we went over what was there. Some people still thought the banging wasn't normal. Tried to explain it again but it fell on deaf ears. Some also had some evp with a voice they didn't reconogize. Turns out it was me. I'm not sure if the person was joking or not, but they kinda blamed me. They might have been joking, but despite that they should have analyzed their stuff better. After everyone had gone over everything we finished the class. I went home in hopes of taking a nap, but no chance. Reason for the nap is I had a game that night and knowing Ryan it would last late. Which it did. I think we finished around 1:30 am and then went to Denny's to eat. I didn't get home till I think 3:00 and woke up today at around noon.

I don't know what I will do for the rest of the day, probably just relax.

No comments: