Sunday, June 22, 2008

Saturday night recap

I was at the haunted Wolfe Manor (formerly the Andleberry Estate) on Saturday helping with a paranormal class. It was soooooo damn hot while I was there (from around 9:00 to 11:00), especially inside the house. The house is old, was built around the 1920's with no insulation and old style windows. Was at least 90 degrees in there, probably worse on the second floor where I was actually sweating. I don't really think anything happened, I still need to go over the photos I took so who knows. It was so damn hot in there that something may have happened and I just didn't care. Though I thought I did see something out of the corner of my eye, a figure, but like I said who knows.

I left around 11:00 as my friend Chris, who is moving away, is having a going away party over his friend Ron's house (it was his birthday as well). Didn't stay too long after Chris left. I'll probably do something with him this week before he leaves.

No comments: