Saturday, June 28, 2008

Blah Blah Blog

Don't really have a subject for this post, but I'm trying to stay in the habit of writing to this blog. Past few days have been both good and interesting.

First off the Fresno State Bulldogs won the College World Series which is great for both the school and community. The school had been hit with some huge sexual lawsuits lately from former coaches and it was such negative news, that hearing Fresno on ESPN in a positive way. Things did get a bit out of hand though, people calling it the greatest upset in sports ever (um Miracle on Ice anyone?) and there was an interesting debate on the Fresno Bee's website about this. It remained mostly civil (note I say mostly).

Friday I took my sister to see Indy, as she had been wanting to see it for a while. I was afraid I wasn't going to like it that much the second time, as it didn't really meet my expectations the first time. Suprsingly I enjoyed it again, watching it for what it was, a popcorn flick.

After that I went back to my mom's to watch Be Kind Rewind with my sister. There is a chance of a swede film festival in August and I wanted her to get an idea of what a swede is. I've been working on banging out a few ideas for X Men.

Not sure about today. Just playing WoW and maybe seeing my girlfriend later.

No comments: