Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Underdog Wonderdogs

I'm not much of a college baseball fan, but the fact that Fresno State is in the College World Series final has me watching the games. They are playing the University of Georgia. State lost yesterday, but today came back and destroyed Georgia. Which means tomorrow is game three and it's all for nothing. It would be one of the biggest upsets in NCAA just due to the fact that State isn't even ranked and weren't supposed to win their regional, let alone get this far.

It's nice for once for Fresno State to be getting some positve publicity. They are the talk of ESPN right now and it's been all positive. I hope Fresno win tomorrow, but I know I speak for everyone when I say that I'm proud of them for getting as far as they have. But I know they will win. Go Dogs!!!

No comments: