Friday, June 29, 2007

Fuck me and my beard.

I saw Knocked Up tonight with the girlfriend. It was good, but from what everyone had told me I figured it would have been better. It was a tad bit too long, felt they could have cut out about 15 minutes.

I'm glad this week is over. Money has been tight and I've been cutting back as much as possible. Tomorrow shouldn't cost me much, have an investigation and Jackie usually pays for dinner (thank you Jackie!!). I don't know what to think of it, I know that I have to be part of one of the student groups and investigate like I normally do. It will be interesting in that I don't have to "guide" the group around like I did for the basic class and I tend to be a hardass. This should be fun. :D

I am also glad I decided to skip out on the class tomorrow morning (it's from 9:00am to 12:00pm). Not that I don't like the class, just it's such a small turnout and with Jackie and two other CCPI people there I don't feel that I'm needed. Plus they are doing EVP and that's not really my area. And I just need some sleep, especially if we are going to be at the site late. I wish I could say where it's at, but they owner(s) want to keep it quiet. This is pretty normal, so I can't refer to it by name and have to be a bit vague. Hopefully something will happen tomorrow night.

No comments: